Base MSRP $33,590
+Freight & PDI $1725
+Premium Paint Charge (if applicable)
+Advance Disposal Fee – EL-PN(ACC) Tire Levy $25.00
+Air Conditioning Tax Recovery EL ACACC+ $100
=Total MSRP $35,440
*Pricing does not include taxes or additional accessories. For additional information on Honda pricing, accessories, and promotions, go to www.honda.ca.
We do not charge a documentation fee on new vehicles.
All prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. Exact vehicle may vary. Colors are subject to availability.
Strong on the outside, luxurious on the inside, the 2018 CR-V is the total package.
Standard features like a proximity key entry system with pushbutton start and remote
engine starter help to ensure the CR-V is ready to go before you are. Once you’re inside,
the dual-zone automatic climate control with air-filtration system, heated front seats (certain models have heated rear seats too), and features like Android Auto/Apple Carplay make traveling a breeze.
Combined with a turbo engine for power combined with fuel economy, and the revamped cargo space, you definitely want to take this CRV model for a drive.
Standard on all 2018 CR-V’s:
- Factory remote start
- Heated front seats
- Dual zone climate control
- Proximity key/ push button start with walk away auto lock
- Android Auto/ Apple Carplay compatible.
The EX model adds on or replaces the following features in the LX
• 180-watt AM/FM audio system with MP3/Windows
Media® Audio playback capability and 6 speakers
• 18″ aluminum-alloy wheels
• Body-coloured heated power door mirrors
with integrated turn signal indicators
• Driver’s seat with 12-way power adjustment
including power lumbar support
• Fog lights
• Front passenger’s seatback pocket
• HomeLink® remote system
• Honda LaneWatch™ blind spot display
• One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
• Retractable cargo cover
• Two ports: 2.5-amp USB charging ports in 2nd row
• Variable intermittent windshield wipers
Book an appointment to view today! Choose Terrace Honda for all your Sales and Service needs. Serving the Northwest for over 24 years, locally owned and operated.