Base MSRP $38,690
+Freight & PDI $1725
+Premium Paint Charge (if applicable)
+Advance Disposal Fee – EL-PN(ACC) Tire Levy $25.00
+Air Conditioning Tax Recovery EL ACACC+ $100
=Total MSRP $40,540
*Pricing does not include taxes or additional accessories. For additional information on Honda pricing, accessories, and promotions, go to www.honda.ca.
We do not charge a documentation fee on new vehicles.
All prices are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. Exact vehicle may vary. Colors are based on availability.
Strong on the outside, luxurious on the inside, the 2018 CR-V is the total package.
Standard features like a proximity key entry system with pushbutton start and remote
engine starter help to ensure the CR-V is ready to go before you are. Once you’re inside,
the dual-zone automatic climate control with air-filtration system, heated front seats (certain models have heated rear seats too), and features like Android Auto/Apple Carplay make traveling a breeze.
Combined with a turbo engine for power combined with fuel economy, and the revamped cargo space, you definitely want to take this CRV model for a drive.
Standard on all 2018 CR-V’s:
- Factory remote start
- Heated front seats
- Dual zone climate control
- Proximity key/ push button start with walk away auto lock
- Android Auto/ Apple Carplay compatible.
TOURING ADDS TO OR REPLACES EX-L FEATURES
- 7-inch Display Audio System with Honda satellite-linked Navigation System and bilingual Voice Recognition
- Ambiant lighting (front door handles)
- 331 watt AM/FM Premium audio system with MP3/Windows Media Audio playback capability and 9 speakers including subwoofer
- HD Radio
- LED Headlights (high and low beam) with auto on/off
- Panoramic Moonroof
- Hands-free access power tailgate with programmable height
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Roof Rails
- Dual exhaust with chrome finisher
- Blind spot information (BS) system with Rear Cross Traffic Monitor system
Book an appointment to view today! Choose Terrace Honda for all your Sales and Service needs. Serving the Northwest for over 24 years, locally owned and operated.